Tuesday, October 5, 2010

If Your Internet Browser open Without Your Clicking

If your PC or Laptop problem like this :

"The other day my browsers started opening two browser windows without my clicking for it too and when I close one of the browser windows, it closes both of them.
I've ran my virus security. Cleaned up the registry files. Updated windows and my browser. Updated my active-x. Reset my mouse settings for a slower speed and yet nothing seems to help... it appears to be getting worse.

I cannot figure this out.

I was wondering, if any of you all could suggest something that would be causing my pc issues.

I would greatly welcome any thoughts you may have on what this issue is and how I may can fix it. "

Explanation in this problem is you can try the CCleaner Program. Here is link, it's free : file hippo

CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. Additionally it contains a fully featured registry cleaner. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware! :)

Cleans the following:

* Internet Explorer
* Firefox
* Google Chrome
* Opera
* Safari
* Windows - Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files and Log files.
* Registry cleaner
* Third-party applications
* 100% Spyware FREE

0 comments: